024 Max Out Margins with Strategic Pricing
Presenter: Steve Deist
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 1:00-4:30 pm
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Course Description: Better pricing is one of the fastest ways to put more money on the bottom line. But…pricing changes can be complex and risky. This course outlines the steps to build a world-class pricing course that will grow profit while managing short- and long-term risk.
- Analyze current pricing patterns to find the areas of greatest opportunity – help you understand where to start
- Understand how more pricing software works and whether they may be a good fit for your company
- Develop measurement tools and feedback loops for continuous margin improvement
- Learn specific pricing tactics and can improve your bottom line quickly
Steve is the Chief Operating Officer for Ewing Irrigation and Landscape Supply, a distributor with over 220 branches nationwide. He is also a Partner with Indian River Consulting Group. He has over 25 years of experience in distribution strategy, marketing channels, sales, operations and leadership. He is a published author, a highly rated speaker, a faculty member at the University of Innovative Distribution and serves on the boards of three large distribution companies.
Mary Kelly, PhD, Commander, US Navy (ret)
Why do so many leaders fail, and what do the best do differently?
Whether you're in your first year of leadership or your 20th, Why Leaders Fail is a must read for aspiring leaders who know they need to be constantly learning, improving, and developing their leadership skills.
- Gain insight into behaviors that may be sabotaging the loyalty of your direct reports.
- Identify the barriers undermining your team's ability to get things done.
- Understand why your top talent may not be performing up to their potential.
- Gain tools to help you align team goals with the organizational mission.
- Gain awareness of how you are perceived by your direct reports, peers, and supervisors.
- 49 actionable prescriptions for success.
- Facilitate an environment where employees can grow and develop to their full potential.
- Free access to a personalized leadership assessment to identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses.